LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
YENAR DÖKÜM SANAYİ ve TİCARET A.Ş.
GENERAL INFORMATION TEXT
ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As YENAR DÖKÜM of we show maximum sensitivity to the security and processing of your personal data. With this awareness, we, as YENAR DÖKÜM, attach great importance to the processing of all kinds of personal data belonging to all persons associated with YENAR DÖKÜM, including people who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data ("Law"). In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698; As the data responsible of our group, we inform you with this text about all personal data, which are processed by YENAR DÖKÜM Company, including our employees, suppliers, visitors, business contacts, business partners, customers, and third parties within the scope of this policy.
1. Data Responsible
Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK"), at the address of YENAR DÖKÜM SANAYİ ve TİCARET A.Ş. "Konya 3. OSB Kuddusi Caddesi 22 Nolu Sokak No:2 Selçuklu / Konya”, your personal data may be processed by our company under the scope described below.
2. Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Although your personal data may vary depending on the services and commercial activities provided by our company; Our company units and offices, company, dealers, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means can be gathered orally, in writing or electronically, using automated or non-automated methods. Your personal data can be processed by creating and updating as long as you benefit from the products and services offered by our company. In addition, your personal data may be processed when you use our call centres’ or website to use the services of our company, visit our companies or our website, and participate in the training, seminars or organizations organized by our companies.
Your collected personal data,
• Ensuring business activities and business continuity
• Ensuring the commercial and legal security of our company and those who have a business relationship with our company.
• Ensuring the legal and commercial security of himself and his business partners.
• Execution of information technology processes.
• Realization of commercial purchases and logistics activities in order to determine the needs of our after sales supports and to carry out the activities by our business units.
• Improving, developing and diversifying our products and services
• Informing the customers that we are in a commercial relationship with services such as campaign benefit, pricing, etc.
• In order to offer alternatives to real / legal persons, providing communication and cooperation among YENAR DÖKÜM affiliated companies, ensuring coordination, conducting common business areas, maintaining advertising and marketing activities, ensuring customer follow-up.
• Creating and following up visitor records
• Your personal data can be processed in order to fulfil our obligations to the Public Institutions such as the Ministry of Labour, Ministry of Finance, Forensic authorities, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Customs and Trade, in order to maintain our human resources policies in order to carry out our banking activities in order to ensure occupational safety and business continuity and to ensure physical security.
It will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the PPD Law
3- To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data; Carrying out the necessary work to benefit you from the products and services offered by our company, and recommending the products and services offered by our company according to your likes, usage habits and needs, and legal and commercial relations of third parties that are in business relationship with our Company. ensuring the security of the security (administrative operations for communication carried out by our companies, ensuring the physical security and control of the locations of the companies, business partner / customer / supplier (authorized or employees) evaluation processes, reputation research processes, legal compliance process, audit, financial affairs etc.), We aim to determine the business and business strategies of our companies and to ensure the execution of our company' human resources policies. It may be transferred to our company, Company officials, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private persons within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the PPD Law.
Mandatory persons for the performance of the service
Your personal data may be shared with our business and solution partners, banks, and third parties who perform technical, logistics and other similar operations on our behalf, in order to ensure that the services provided to you are complete and flawless, and only to the extent appropriate to the nature of the service. These third parties are those who are obliged to access the relevant information in order to provide complete and flawless services.
People who have to be shared by law
In the event that YENAR DÖKÜM is compulsory in order to fulfil its legal obligations, it is clearly prescribed in the law or there is a judicial / administrative order issued in accordance with the law, your personal data may be transferred only to the person or the institution.
Consulting and ancillary service providers
Your personal data is for the purpose of protecting the rights of YENAR DÖKÜM and / or your rights and fulfilling legal obligations and only if data transfer is necessary for the performance of these purposes; to third parties that we receive support in areas such as information technology support, security; to business partners, banks, financial institutions that cooperate and / or receive services; It can be transferred to lawyers' offices, consultancy firms, which are supported in the fields of law, tax and similar areas, and other related parties and authorized institutions and organizations where transfer is required for specified purposes.
Agencies and advertisers
Some personal data may only be shared with advertisers in an anonymized form, together with information from other users, so that ads can be adapted to the target audience. Anonymized data is information that cannot be matched with our visitors / customers, does not contain your credentials or make your identity identifiable. Your anonymized data security is ensured.
4. Sharing Your Personal Data with Third Parties at Home and Abroad
Your personal data may be shared with third parties such as companies that YENAR DÖKÜM provides services to, human resources consultancy companies, information technology companies, professional consultants, lawyers, accountants, occupational health and safety institutions, and institutions with which the Company has commercial, administrative or contractual relationships. Your personal data can be transferred to the Affiliate of the Company at home and abroad.
5. Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected by our companies in order to provide, develop and carry out our commercial activities through different channels or public databases within the scope of the relevant legislation and based on different legal reasons. Your personal data collected in this process; Conducting our commercial activities is gathered for legal reasons through our employees and representatives. In addition, your personal data is collected for the purpose of providing complete security in the workplaces / work areas of our companies. Your personal data collected for these legal reasons can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this Clarification Text within the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
6. Rights of Personal Data Owner listed in Article 11 of Law No. 6698:
As personal data holders, you can submit your requests regarding your rights to Konya 3. OSB Kuddusi Caddesi 22 Nolu Sokak No:22 Selçuklu / Konya, you can send it to the YENAR DÖKÜM address via a notary, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by signing with a secure electronic signature. Depending on the nature of the request, our company will complete your request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fee determined by our Company's Personal Data Protection Board will be charged. In this context, personal data owners;
- To find out whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- If personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, in case of the disappearance of the reasons requiring its processing, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to illegal processing, they have the right to demand the compensation of the loss.